Tuesday, May 19, 2015

"About Me BLURB"

Well, as cliche as an intro can possibly get - My name is Ernestina. Without an H at the beginning. Usually, if mispronunciation comes into play, which it does, I will respond with, "I know. Just call me whatever." Literally.
Aside from new comers unable to handle the "tongue "twister" name of mine, I would say I am a simple gal who breaths the outdoors and craze over absorbing new information. Well, what is new to me, at least. Oh, did I mention food fanatic yet? I am almost always chowing down.
I am a curious cat that has not been killed. Wether that is due to my nine lives or not, nevertheless. Like most beings, I have questions. I have a tendency to question almost, no wait, everything.
Perhaps I am at the point where I mention my education. Well… like those of you reading this, I am a student at B.I. My field of study is V.J. I am currently at the opening of my third semester here. Aside from the, excuse my french, butt - load amount of dinero spilling out of my parents' pockets, I enjoy it here. The teachings, the teachers, the location. And etcetera.
AH, that is another should - know - about - me. I am a pretty pathetic writer. See, I consider myself a decently organised person. Although, when it comes to physically scribbling my understanding of things onto tangible form, it is a definite asking for disaster. I become distracted by other ideas during the midst of jotting another. A skill I must acquire. For sure.
Oh and before I forget, when and if I forget what I was about to say, I will respond in fast walking, slick talking Spanish.
And my favourite child - hood colour will probably remain to be purple. 
That's all, folks.

2 comments:

  1. being curious is most fun! Just make sure it doesn't take away all nine lives in the process, we need you in this world! lol Glad you are enjoying your time here, can't wait to see your work out there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ernestina,

    I like your writing style—it’s very conversational, witty, and inquisitive. I hope that this course is a good fit for you because I’m going to be tossing some “heavy” writing ideas at you, and you’ll have a chance to pick whichever ones you’d like to find out more about.

    Don’t forget to respond to this week’s readings, and use your blog posts as an opportunity to showcase your curious spirit.

    Z

    ReplyDelete